Nuneaton Roof Truss are currently recruiting an experienced and talented Roof Truss Designer to join our expanding team. Originally founded as a family business in 1999 by Scott McEwan, specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of Roof Trusses and Joists, Nuneaton Roof Truss are now a supplier to some of the largest National House Builders, as well as independent house builders and contractors.
The Ideal Applicant:
Expected start date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Roof Truss and Posi Joist design using the MiTek software platform.
- In this role you will be preparing quotations to respond to new enquiries and discussing projects with customers.
- You will also be preparing drawings for manufacture to fall in line with lead-times from the order date.
- In our team, we expect a hands-on approach, and you will therefore need to be confident in meeting our customers to discuss their forthcoming projects, following up quotations and building strong relationships. You will also be encouraged to have a good working relationship with your colleagues in the factory.
- Reporting to the design office manager & general manager
- Fully trained using Mitek Pamir Software.
- Comfortable working on large projects.
- A good understanding of both simple and complex designs.
- Good communication skills (Via Telephone, Email & In person).
- Punctual & professional manner.
- Clean driving license (Occasional site visits may be required).
- Experience designing Posi Joists using Mitek software.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience designing Roof Trusses.
- 8 hour shift – 8am-4pm – Monday to Thursday
- 8 hour shift – 8am-12pm – Friday
- 28 days holiday including public holidays (Increases the longer you’re employed)
- Smart casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Remote working opportunities